PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

VISIT OUR NEW SUPPORT PORTAL
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..

Author   Comment  
CraigPrice

Reply with quote  #1 

I would like to share some audio from lessons I had with Ted. I'm not sure about who to give this to.

Reply with quote  #2 
I would be interested in hearing any lessons you feel you can share while you were studying with Ted Greene.
Phil Langworthy
Reply with quote  #3 

I also would be very interested in hearing any audio from Ted Greene, lessons or regular music. I still pull out his books and study them and find ideas that I didn't hear before. Thank you.

Paul Vachon
Reply with quote  #4 

Yes, I would be interested in recordings of Ted, either lessons or performances.  Let me know if I can provide blank CDs and postage, or however you want to handle it.  Thanks!

--Paul

Hans
Reply with quote  #5 

Hi,

I'm very interested in hearing Ted audio, whatever the subject, lessons, noodling, live gigs, but especially the lessons.

TIA

CraigPrice
Reply with quote  #6 
I gave Leon 3 of Ted's songs that he was going to clean up and put on the site .I don't know what happened to them and I am reluctant to just send them out again. Maybe if there is a proper forum that I see that they will be shared with everyone.
dsindel

Reply with quote  #7 

http://www.dansindel.us/TedGreene.htm

I have 3 lesson segments in mp3 format on my site which have been enjoyed by 1000's worldwide over the past year and I thought I would post the link for all you fine folks that are not aware of these "priceless" gems...

Dan Sindel

Dan Sindel (your humble webmaster)
skotrock

Reply with quote  #8 
I just found this thread, and it is totally Priceless! Thank you so much!!
rafikenn

Reply with quote  #9 

..please keep me informed about any audios available from ted's lessons,thank you,rafi;

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE