PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
marty

Reply with quote  #1 

hey i've been trying to track down single note soloing volume 2 for almost a year now, amazon.com, sheetmusicplus.com, etc. can't get it for me because it is out of print and they can't seem to find a copy, (kinda strange since i was able to get single note soloing volume 1 and chord chemistry and modern chord progressions). i just found this site and figured people on here could help me track it down because the search is not going well. thanks.

marty

YoungBlood

Reply with quote  #2 
It took me a helluva long time, through Amazon.com, but I managed to secure a copy about a year ago.
All I can really say is just wait patiently. Other than that, sorry!!

Reply with quote  #3 
I'd suggest calling music stores in your area - though the publisher may list it as out of print, I am sure many music stores still have copies sitting on the shelf... so start calling around.

Perseverance furthers.
ColinHenson

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi, I've checked out Amazon and there are quite a few copies in the Used and New area. You might be lucky.
All the best
Colin

digitalkettle

Reply with quote  #5 
Be careful, you guys! I've had an order hanging with Amazon for a month and it looks like it will be at least another month (meaning that they can't get hold of a copy?) before it completes.

The 'used & new' links refer you to Volume1.
Amazon.co.uk actually states this under 'Other Editions'.
Amazon.com is even more misleading.
So don't end up with two copies of Volume1 ;-)

I searched all over the web and all roads seemed to lead back to Amazon via 3rd parties.

Reply with quote  #6 
When I checked on Amazon for the Vol.2 there were two copies, one new and one used. I just ordered the used one for around $8.00, I ordered it 2 days ago and am confident the owner will mail it. The payment went through so hopefully I get it. There was one new copy for $16.00 at amazon.

Reply with quote  #7 

I saw a copy on the shelf yesterday at Mccabe's Music Store on Pico Blvd. in Santa Monica, CA...

ChemicalChords

Reply with quote  #8 
No way!!!! Crap. I live about an hours drive from McCabes. If Id known they had a copy I wouldnt have ordered a used copy off amazon. Hopefully I get that used copy.

Reply with quote  #9 
They have it on biggerbooks.com
ChemicalChords

Reply with quote  #10 
I received a used copy just a few days ago off amazon.com and its in alright shape, but it looks like it cant take to much abuse or it will fall apart. Stoked none the less.

Reply with quote  #11 

Hi,

I'm italian and I'm new in this amazing forum.

You can buy a new vol. 1 and vol. 2 at this site: http://www.birdlandjazz.it/

I have bought from this site vol 1 and 2 in december.

Greg

Reply with quote  #12 
I was looking at the ordering form from birdlandjazz site and was trying to order it but i was having trouble and i think it's because i have no idea what Nr. means.

-Greg
MacPaolo

Reply with quote  #13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg
I was looking at the ordering form from birdlandjazz site and was trying to order it but i was having trouble and i think it's because i have no idea what Nr. means.

-Greg

Hello, my name is Paolo, and this is my first message in this forum.

I'm Italian as well, and recently ordered "single note soloing vol. 2" from this

website. However, I would suggest first calling or sending an e-mail

to get confirmation that the volume you are looking for is in stock.

They might have had a few spare copies left, however they usually receive the books from the States. So, if all the copies are now sold out, they have to order them from the States, where, as far as I understand, it is becoming more and more difficult to find them.

Try also http://www.bookfinder.com

PaulV

Reply with quote  #14 
For anyone interested, right now (Friday 3/22) on eBay someone is offering a lot of 3 of Ted's books:  Modern Chord Progressions, Single Note Soloing, volumes 1 & 2.  Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ted-Greene-Books-Soloing-Vol-1-2-Modern-Chord-Prog_W0QQitemZ130093016795QQcategoryZ64405QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Reply with quote  #15 
Hi Paul,
 I checked out the ebay link that you so kindly posted and noticed that there appeared to be two copies of volume one. I'd didn't see (the "blue cover") volume II. Those interested might want to confirm volume II with the seller.

Quick Navigation:

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE