PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
TLerch

Reply with quote  #1 
Here is a short thank you that I posted on my Face Book Page today and thought Id share it here as well.

Ted Greene died on this date 9 years ago. I found out about his death a few days later from an old friend Paul K. At that time I was taking an extended break from music and was living in a Zen monastery in Rhode Island, I hadn't played in public for about 12 years. News of Ted's death hit me hard and shook me up pretty badly. He was an important person in my musical life and I felt/feel a debt of gratitude to him for all that he shared with me. Ted's passing marked a milestone in my life. I realized I needed to get back to music and pick up where I left off with my studies. Ted is still teaching me every day and I still wish I could call him up and ask a few hundred nagging questions. Thank you Ted for all that you have shared with me thru our conversations, your crazy pages and beautiful playing. You were always gentle and kind even when I was full of myself and not as humble as I should have been.

Love Tim
lordamercy

Reply with quote  #2 
beautiful words Tim! and a thoughtful & fitting tribute.
ML
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE