PLEASE REGISTER TO POST. Also, be sure to visit the main website www.tedgreene.com

**************************************************************************************
Buy NOW on Amazon
My Life with The Chord Chemist
A Memoir of Ted Greene, Apotheosis of Solo Guitar
Available at amazon.com

*Check it out!!!

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your contributions keep the site healthy and growing

More information HERE

Official Ted Greene Archives Blog

Ted Greene Archives on YouTube

Join Ted on FACEBOOK

NEW! Follow on TWITTER

..:: The Ted Greene Forums ::..
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
barbarafranklin

Reply with quote  #1 
[B]IN REMEMBRANCE OF TED[/I] 9/26/46 - 7/23/05

2 Years ago today my life was irrevocably changed. I was in London when I got the phone call that Ted had passed away. The rest is a blur.
I'm not sure when I became somewhat functional again, but at some point in the ensuing months I embedded myself in work with Ted's guidance always present to direct me.

Although I still grieve, this website has been sort of a saving grace for me, mainly due to everyone who has visited, contributed, freely shared their knowledge, experiences, and expressed feeling a connection to Ted here.

Therefore, on this sad anniversary I want to thank all of you for lifting my spirits and most importantly for helping to keep Ted's music and life philosophy flowing, reaching further and further out to touch another heart on this fragile planet.

Barbara

Reply with quote  #2 
I started my day today (July 23) with playing (or my attempt to play) Ted's arrangement of "A Certain Smile" - a favorite of mine, as are all of the tunes from Ted's Solo Guitar album.  Such beauty in his music and soul continues to uplift and inspire.  Thank you, Barbara, and God bless Ted and all whom he touched and continues to touch.

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you, Barbara, for all you've done to keep Ted's spirit alive.

And bless you on this day.

Reply with quote  #4 

Thank you Barbara for all that you have done to preserve Ted's legacy. You've worked tirelessly and selflessly so that others can share Ted's life of music. We know that this must be a very hard day for you and we wish there was something one could say that might make it better. Thanks for sharing your and Ted's Love. 

Reply with quote  #5 
Now 4 Years Ago.....
Today (July 23) let us remember Ted: 
Play one of Ted's arrangements today. 
Turn someone on to his "Solo Guitar" CD. 
Teach a student a "Ted chord move."
Do something kind to a stranger.
Spread beauty and kindness in this harsh world.

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE :: DONATE